
Bryan Anthony Bowen approached two girls on Facebook, sending them obscene messages and asking for naked pictures, according to the Daily Post.
Judge Rhys Rowland said that Bowen, 26, of Welshpool, was “small in stature and emotionally inadequate,” saying he would have a hard time in prison.
Bowen, who had no previous convictions, sent a 15-year-old girl messages saying, “Do you want to f***?” and “I will f*** you for your birthday present.”
When police searched his laptop, they found he had previously approached a 13-year-old girl with a series of messages, including one saying she was, “Fit as f***.”
When Bowen was arrested, he said that he thought the girls were over 16. He later admitted to the two incitement charges, which occurred between July and October 2015. A further harassment charge was dropped.
Bowen’s lawyer, Dafydd Roberts urged the judge not to jail Bowen, who has learning difficulties. During his sentencing, Judge Rhys Rowland described Bowen as “small in stature and emotionally inadequate” and that he would have a “very hard time” in prison. The pedophile was handed a 48-week prison sentence, suspended for two years. He was also given a rehabilitation order, which includes a three-month curfew between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. Finally, he was given a 10-year sexual harm prevention order and placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register.

November 16, 2017 





No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!